Martin McEvoy wrote:
David Janes wrote:
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Martin McEvoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
David Janes wrote:
Just so I get this straight, what's the official Wiki pages we're
using  to capture all of this?

http://microformats.org/wiki/comment

;-)

Excellent. I've added the proposal from the photo here [1]

Regards, etc...

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/comment-brainstorming#Schema_II
[some edits]

Also, Are there any parsers that will digest nested <hfeed> elements ?

I would like to add that one of the key problems about a "comment" is "How do you track blog comments you've made? "

If you explicitly detach the comments from the article by presenting the the comments and the article in two separate feed elements, you break the conversation, in other words the subject of the conversation(the article or blog post) should explicitly remain with the conversation itself, this saves the subscriber of a feed having to visit the webpage again, just to find out what the conversation(comment) is about.

Thanks

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/