On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 02:27:26PM +0200, Tomas Bodzar wrote:

> gmail interface in xxxterm causes browser to  crash. If I'm quick
> enough and switch to basic (html) interface then it's running, but
> sooner or later some page will bring browser  down.
>
> in ff4(or any other ff available in packages) browser crashes
> immediately when I'm trying to log in gmail and page starts
> removed or not.
>
> chrome is working quite fine, but still there is quite too much
> crashes resulting in core files, but those are crashes of tabs and not
> whole broswer so probably that's issue of obsd is not so well
> supported by devs of chrome or whatever.
>
> I'm using snapshots, do updates every week or so, after that sysmerge
> and pkg_add -ui. Just yesterday tried building current, but still same
> results with browsers. Can test more today during night or newer
> snapshot if there is one. Only msttcorefonts installed from ports.

Cannot reproduce. Gmail is OK here in both in ff4 and xxxterm on
soekris and on a amd64 box in i386 mode.

This is with default (non-staff) ulimits.

The only thing I can do now is ask you to think and check whatever
could make your system different from a cleanly installed machine.
Something should cause these program crashes, but all my efforts did
not lead to reprodcution. Only you can possibly discover what's
different on your side.

        -Otto