Hello list,
This might not be OpenBSD specific, but maybe users can share their experiences with smartphones an managing OpenBSD servers. So far, my smartphone has been a very usefull tool to manage my OpenBSD servers. Currently i am using a Palm Treo 680 with some lousy ssh application to access my servers, it is usefull, but this is getting pretty ancient, doesn't have wifi for exaple, and i would like that feature on a smartphone. I also love the touch screen. What newer smartphones do you recommend for using also as a tool for managing OpenBSD servers (maybe windogs too) ? What experiences had you had with smartphones and OpenBSD managing?

Best regards,
Marcos