On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 10:25:31PM +0100, Pau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been searching but could not find information in this respect.
>
> I have 5.2 installed on a thinkpad x220s and, while ekiga seems to work
> fine, I have not found a way to make empathy or pidgin work with a gtalk
> account.

The Pidgin port doesn't have VV support and last time I looked at this
it didn't seem to work too well or at all and seemed to be issues with
GStreamer and/or other components Pidgin relies upon for Jingle support.

> Should not WebRTC, Google Hangout, work in firefox?
> HTML5 should work  everywhere I thought?

HTML5 entails a variety of different standards and support for those
standards in each respective browser. FF and Chromium on OpenBSD still
do not have WebRTC support. You're making an assumption which is wrong.

believed to be clean.