well i believe vimscript is not aligned with my pillars either.
vimscript is no where near aligned with anybody pillars

i look at the usr/share dir for vim and i shudder. all of that file
recognition and syntax highlighting is implemented in the worst
language ever. and it's all bloated because color highlighting is for
weird people anyway