Theo,

I wonder when will you stop being a condescending prick? I understand you and
many of the actually nicer devs here on OpenBSD, have contributed  towards
computer security. And yet you have been in public and private, called a bully
numerous times now.  I have a faint recollection of meeting you at CanSec West
in Vancouver a decade ago and oddly this arrogance remains. At that time I was
younger and OpenBSD was the shit! Sigh...youth....

Remember when you change IPv6 in OpenBSD also about a decade ago? I had to work
with Philip Hazel on Exim to work properly with the new way of thinking that
was your way. Or the time when x2 remote root exploit was floating on the
internet (even before it went wild)? With IPv6, a decade later neither has the
adoption increased as predicted nor has those security problem you claimed
affected the other OS's to show your way was better. And I remember your
reluctance to deal with x2...or the time you just pulled ipfilter until pf
saved your ass..

I mean is your head that up your ass that you think being an incredibly idiotic
bully with an OS that barely functions properly to begin with, helps? Quite
frankly, I am just annoyed now that I am spending time trying to figure out why
this one-man OS is so dumb that all other OS's in the world see four cores
except - oh wait, OpenBSD. I am sure the hundreds and hundreds...no, sorry just
the hundred of OpenBSD users will benefit.

PS - Telling me to stick a screw driver in my ear? Ya seriously eff off...I am
not putting up with this bulling shit.  :)

--
Bruno Delbono