Em 13-11-2013 22:40, Jeff Fuhrman escreveu:
> I'm the tech Bruno has been working with regarding this. QEMU version is 1.5
> and the relevant section of the KVM Config file is "
> We've tried it with 2 sockets, with 4 sockets, with 2 threads, 4 threads, and
> so on. ACPI and APIC are enabled for the KVM Container.
>
> Jeff Fuhrman
> Level 2 Technician - BlueVM
I have the same issue using the same qemu version. Do you guys also
experience random lockups? I've seem sometimes the OpenBSD VM sshd will
simply stop answering. Also if I try to login directly through the VM's
console, when I insert the username it will not prompt me for a
password. The strangest thing is, the machine still answer ping packets.
I could not debug it yet, since it happens randomly. I have to force a
shutdown to be able to access the machine again.

To add to the strange thing, I have another bare metal machine, with a
different hardware, but using the same qemu version, and I had never
experienced any lockups. But it also will not show more cores on OpenBSD.

Cheers,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini
GPG: 4096R/77B981BC