previously on this list Dag Richards contributed:

> I have a suggestion for every one of us that has mailed in an idea in
> response to a solicitaion for money...
>
> Send money.

I also plan to open a ticket and will have to find time to send a short
letter to the management of my hosting providers asking if they donate
to Linux and if so do they donate to OpenBSD as OpenSSH is developed
primarily by OpenBSD devs and not Linux.

I can almost guarantee there are companies out there donating to Linux
thinking they are also supporting SSH by doing so.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)