On 07/11/2015 08:24 AM, Jan Stary wrote:
On Jul 10 19:15:31, h...@stare.cz wrote:
On Jul 10 06:01:17, t...@parlementum.net wrote:
I'm having a bit of trouble with audio on my 5.7 box (Thinkpad T430.) Audio
is just a bit too quiet to be comfortable even when I have everything maxed
out. I had a similar problem on Linux
Are you sure the audio hardware is actually capable
of playing louder than it does? How exactly are you playing what?

I'm pretty sure. I mainly see it when playing youtube videos via mpv,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3IidGmVLo4 was giving me trouble for
example. I know for sure that the hardware is capable of being much
louder since I'm able to play it at a good volume in Windows and Linux
(both Pulseaudio and ALSA, after I add a boost device to ALSA.)