As I said before, I think information is getting lost here in the
discussion. The issue is we need something that fits within certain
restrictive thermal/size/power/noise limits; these are all fanless
setups and some might even be battery powered.

And when I say "fanless" I mean *completely* fanless, there won't even be any fans in the chassis or power supply, so low TDP is super important, and that ends up meaning low performance. It's not clear to me yet how close to the margin we'll end up being.