Looks like, it's the same message 2nd time, lets add more insomniac fun bits.
Who am I kidding, you'll figure the spelling without reading help.  Oh, wait,
has anyone tried any product from this company?  And I have another question,

Wikipedia: Kontron AG
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kontron]

Home page: Kontron
[http://www.kontron.com/]

Can anyone *please* draft a quick list (summary) of OpenBSD friendly computer
main board manufacturers of the seriously usable level for embedded, desktop,
server and networking classes equipment (skip multimedia & gaming stuff pls),
who (did) provide and/or continue to give OpenBSD developers access to system
design and programming documentation, and at least engineering documentation?

And slightly a different angle, obviously PC Engines is a good recommendation
for such a computer board maker, how would you compare to the other "listed"?