I believe it already got a bit off-topic, sorry if its the case, but will
try to answer.

>> Could not find DMCA-related info on the pages of company. Being Germany,
>> expect the worst in torrent-related matters.
>
> Wouldn´t it be strange to find information related to a United States
> Law on a german company´s homepage ;-)

Not at all. Some hosting companies specific mention it. In this case a
Dutch company, which do not act(terminate) your hosting upon receiving
automatic email threats from DMCA lawyers, but require a written subpoena
to do so.

https://abelohost.com/acceptable-use-policy/

"...Copyright related content and materials: Customer is responsible of
all content hosted in our servers and network. DMCA is not a Dutch
regulation so immediate suspension or termination WILL NOT be executed..."

>> > Other one is https://www.1984.is in Iceland. I am planning to try one
>> from
>> > them in near future.
>> Also could not find anything related, but being in Iceland it is worth a
>> try :)
>
> Please see my thought above and replace "german" with "iceland"
>
> In analogy to the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) you can
> find Directive 2001/29/EC ("Copyright Directive") in the European Union.

The company I mention above is also part of EU, I believe.

> Because Germany is part of the European Union maybe the hoster in
> germany can be seen as "not DMCA free" like in your question
>
> Iceland is not a member of the European Union but proud to be a member
> of WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) and a signee of the
> "WIPO Copyright Treaty"

as stated above, it depends on how company acts, not just on treaties.

> But in the end and I don´t know your use case for the hosting...

quoting myself, the answer is in the beginning of this email:

".... >> expect the worst in torrent-related matters."

cheers.

x9p