So archaically speaking, that is your biggest security issue right there.
For instance, if you eat much kebabs, your stomach sings The Quran, and unfortunately "Mohammed and the companions".
If you eat much pizza, it sings The Bible, and "Jesus died for your sins".
Now to equalize this, and get Transcendent Truth, for each 3 pizzas, eat 1 kebab. And you are archaically correct. - There is just one deity, as all original monotheism teaches. Then you should be at security with The Chief, justice prevail, and obtuseness conquered.

Peace.