Thanks for replying.

> Please note that you would be the first person. None of us have the
> C3200 yet.
Yes, I know, I tried to find the c3000 or c3100 at a reasonable price here in
europe
but the c3000&c3100 are not available anymore.
They are sold out on kd85.

What I found is that the c3200 has the exact same specifications as the c3100
(the one with a larger rom) and
it also has a larger HD, 6gb. I was not able to find an article that mentionned
any other differences.

> Those two are pretty unreasonable on the Zaurus. It isn't that fast,
> and it is somewhat lacking in memory. There is some work on minimo,
> but it isn't completely reliable yet.
Ah, ok I didn't know minimo. Will have a look at it.

I actually would like to take it later with me on holiday to surf the web and
read my email
via gprs (with a siemens connect2air card).

I've another question regarding compatbility with some websites using some
annoying third-party technologies like flash and java.
Unfortunately to get some info or make reservations online you can't avoid
these flash and java websites.
I read the FAQ (regarding opera and flash) and actually use them on the laptop.
I was wondering if you are able  to surf websites with a zaurus with a minimal
set of software and correctly display sites using flash and/or java?
If you are able to do it, what software are you using?

Thank you very much
Didier