Sorry if I bother you again with the thread.

The minipc will be on business from tomorrow and I will use it
together with a little student of mine: it is enough critical that the
"not configured" hello! doesn't reppresent anything "risky".
Eg: I tried to tweak the custom bios of Fujitsu for a more perfomant
fan/cpu but the machine started litterally to fly while booting. Precautially
I hanged manually the booting process.

The part of dmesg I'm wondering about is the following:

"FUJ02E3" at acpi0 not configured

"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0C32" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0C14" at acpi0 not configured

"PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured
"PNP0C0B" at acpi0 not configured

acpicpu0 at acpi0: C1(@1 halt!), PSS
acpicpu1 at acpi0: C1(@1 halt!), PSS
acpicpu2 at acpi0: C1(@1 halt!), PSS
acpicpu3 at acpi0: C1(@1 halt!), PSS

cpu0: using Broadwell MDS workaround

And for your own concerns:
azalia0 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 "Intel Core 4G HD Audio" rev 0x06: msi
azalia0: No codecs found

Thanks!
-- Daniele Bonini