Hello Crystal,Unfortunately, I can't think it like that because I don't see it
a so "manegiable" situation suggesting a third company - dealing mostly with
presinstalled Windows or Linux - to face the installation process of Unix,
OpenBSD, and I'm not here to discuss its simplicity.. It is simple, but a live
cd shows the system going up in graphical mode in 3 min max. If you permit me
it is all an other stuff for a Windows hardware engineer.Daniele Bonini
-------- Messaggio originale --------Da: Crystal Kolipe
<kolip...@exoticsilicon.com> Data: 30/01/23  10:48  (GMT+01:00) A: my25mb
<my2...@aol.com> Cc: misc@openbsd.org Oggetto: Re: Live stick / cd from
official sources On Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 10:32:12AM +0100, my25mb wrote:> I'm
asking, if someone can grab the hint, if it is "phisible" to have an> official
live stick/cd on openbsd.orgI don't think that there is much of a need for an
'official' live image,because it's so easy to do a full installation of OpenBSD
to a USB flashdrive.In other words:1. Get _two_ usb flash drives.2. Download
the regular OpenBSD installation media and write it to one of the   flash
drives.3. Boot from that.4. Insert the second flash drive.5. Do a full
installation on to that second flash drive.That process should take around
20-25 minutes, even if you are using cheap,slow devices.At that point, instead
of a limited 'live' image, you have a _full_ OpenBSDinstallation, with pretty
much all of the tools you need for basic testing,system recovery, etc, etc.You
can even install packages from ports on to the USB drive to add
extrafunctionality.And you can encrypt it.And you can copy the installation
media to it, and use it to install OpenBSDon other machines.Assuming you have
access to a machine, (any machine), that can run OpenBSD tocreate the 'live'
installation on a USB drive in the first place, then thisis a much better
approach than just downloading a 'special' live image.