When I first saw it there was this "aha" feeling that it was a big improvement. Good stuff!

Then I read a few of the comments and looked at the pages with a bit more of a critical eye. So here are some comments and suggestions:

- font size is too small; but so is the original. Lato at 14px is similar to Times Roman at 16px in words per line but it's still too small. (Chrome on windows, 100% zoom). Try 14.5px and letterspacing 0.1px and see if this is better for you.

- the black box OpenBSD in top left of the index.html or part of the headers of other pages is not pretty. Think about perhaps changing to light gray, or a link colour. (Too bad there is no colour branding or other trademark colours otherwise a light blue would work.)

- the h2 header font is a bit too compressed, a little more whitespace between glyphs would look less anxious. Noticed while looking at FAQ pages.

Overall the revision looks really good, thanks for the effort. Hope some of this can be committed.