On Sat, Feb 10, 2024, at 16:00, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> > It would make more sense to use the dedicated PrtScr key,  but I
> > can't work out what it's called; I've tried to brute force the name.
>
> Print

Thanks.  Not working unfortunately.

> > Also, xev doesn't detect the keypress.
>
> That's odd, because I just used xev to find out.

Yep.  Also I have this:

~$ xmodmap -pke | grep Print
keycode 111 = Print Sys_Req Print Sys_Req

Seems to me it should totally be bindable like any other key,
but it seems something eats the keypress as xev can't see it either.

---

On Sat, Feb 10, 2024, at 15:34, PM wrote:
> This works for me using my laptop keyboard.(T460s)
>
> bind-key Print     "bin/screenshot"
>
> Does not work when using an external keyboard on my Docking station.

This is intriguing.  My computer is a 'desktop' so I'm using an
external keyboard; wireless if that matters.