On my two stations I can just reconfirm it now.

I'm not using .xsession and a very simple rc that launch xconsole,
and I confirm the same situation for my environment (same installation
origin by stick).

When in Xfce I go in Settings -> Keyboard -> Application shortcuts
PrtScn is not bindable, when I press it nothing happens.

The problem persists dispite the machine, appearing machine indipendent,
althought I'm used to have the same two Dell keyboards since then.