> you Theo, have the luxury only few have

Actually the real luxury all of us have is that we can delete mails
from people who only think of themselves.

> WE make it possible for YOU Theo to do this.
> so don't tell me i am lucky to use openbsd.

Fine.  So stop making it possible for (not me), but ALL OF US, to do
this, and then don't complain.

When Marco and others send mails out about these issues, they are
making it clear that the balance sheet is not fine.

We have received 350 financial donations (Centered around $20) in
the last month.  I did not know there were so few OpenSSH users in
the world.

That's the balance sheet I am talking about.

And regarding just OpenSSH, I have over 2000 lines of diffs of work
in it lined up right now... my god, you sure don't make me want to
commit them.

Our situation is not a luxury.  We work hard at it.  If anything it
is a mental disease that we work so hard at these things.