On 2024-06-27, Anon Loli <anonl...@autistici.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2024 at 01:12:05PM +0100, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 05:12:57 +0100,
>> Anon Loli <anonl...@autistici.org> wrote:
>>
>> Right now we have some comercial and open-source software which may support
>> OpenBSD FS, or may simple make a search in data to get some files.
>
> I'm not using anything commercial OR proprietary

You'd best get familiar with fs(5), fsdb(8) and all the documentation
you can get your hands on about UFS/FFS implementation then.

> No one is getting any image or file or anything from me, and I'm not sending
> my
> drives to anyone. This might sound rude or stupid to you, I'm sorry, but
> that's
> not debatable..

Levels of paranoia make me wonder about this email username you're using.

> Can't I just need to somehow fix the 1st 74M, and then somehow magically the

"just" and "somehow" are doing *heavy* lifting there.

Anyway I have no more I can add so I'm ducking out of this thread.