On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 1:12 PM Kirill A. Korinsky <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> misc@,
>
> I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is
> fanless or very quite.
>
> I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care.

my ODROID-H2 has served me well for many years as an openbsd firewall,
with 2.5gbe on rge(4).

i don't have one, but the newer ODROID-H5 appears to work with rge(4)
and has 1 onboard 10gbe nic, with an optional card from the
manufacturer for more ports. a lot of m.2 as well.

some assembly required.

>
> It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting.
>
> So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know
> anything else?
>
> Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".
>
> --
> wbr, Kirill
>

Reply via email to