Have you looked into Banana Pi R4 yet?
It costs like ~350$.

I am running a R3 as router. However, I failed
to install OpenBSD on it (even though I was able to
boot the Kernel), so I was forced to install Linux
on it.

Well... It works! :)

Anyways, it was advertised as "Open Source",
but I would take that with a grain of salt: I remember
that when I installed everything, I had to sign the
bootloader at some point. And the signing app
was only available as a binary. (Something like that).


Thomas


On 10/5/26 22:11, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
misc@,

I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is
fanless or very quite.

I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care.

It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting.

So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know
anything else?

Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".


Reply via email to