On Mon, Oct 05, 2026 at 10:11:34PM +0200, Kirill A. Korinsky wrote:
> misc@,
> 
> I'm looking for some mini PC to add it to my home's basemnet which is
> fanless or very quite.
> 
> I need 1 10Gb NIC at this, some ram and storage, not really care.
> 
> It can be not amd64, I'm open to anyhting.
> 
> So far I found Protectli VP2440 and similar devices, but maybe you know
> anything else?
> 
> Ideally if it ready to use device and not "let's assembly it".
> 
> -- 
> wbr, Kirill

Hi Kirill,

Beelink have some really nice devices. I have an older EQR6 that works
flawlessly and is very silent. Mine comes with dual 1GbE ports, but some
of the newer models [0] ship with 10GbE. I'm not 100% sure if that one
is going to work out-of-the-box with OpenBSD tho.

If you happen to get one, share the dmesg. I might want one too. :D

[0]: https://www.bee-link.com/products/beelink-eq-mini

        Lucas

Reply via email to