On Thursday 14 September 2006 16:54, Paul Irofti wrote:
> I use both on a daily basis, but I'll use vim every time I get the
> chance because it's simply faster than vi when it comes to editing.

Well it's certanly been that for me too. Of course, I even still remember some
of the control keys for Wordstar, for those old enough to remember. And then
ther was that line editor in VMS. The hrm, good old days!

--

Steve Szmidt

"To enjoy the right of political self-government, men must be
capable of personal self-government - the virtue of self-control.
A people without decency cannot be secure in its liberty.
                        From the Declaration Principles