On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 12:38:05PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> So isn't it rather hypocritical to have a anti-Blob campaign, backed
> by projects which embrace the Blob?

So isn't it rather hypocritical to claim GPL license is bad and BSD
license is good and ship operating system with GPLed code?
How do you feel about having pro-GPL operating system? Why do you lie to
your users by having 'BSD' in operating system's name?

I'm sure you get the point, but I'm also sure you won't admit it.
Anyway, I just had to do it, because...

> Daniel Seuffert got very angry, and instead of removing operating
> systems which are pro-Blob from an anti-Blob posted, they instead
> deleted us.
>
> Isn't that just incredible?

The only incredible thing I find in this thread is how easy for you is
to insult such a great BSD advocate as Daniel Seuffert is.

PS. This e-mail is for Theo. The only reason I'm sending it to the list
is to publicly support Daniel, who is doing a great job for BSD systems
in many areas. Feel free not to respond.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://www.FreeBSD.org