David wrote:
Does anyone know if there is WPA support for OpenBSD being worked on?
This would be nice.

There was a thread that I started a month ago unfortunately by mis-spelling WPA as (wap). One of the answers was posted I think by a developer who is currently working on WPA for OpenBSD. The information was rather comprehensive and
I would just do harm by trying to repeat it.

Best,
Predrag