I feel personally attacked by your uneducated comments.  I feel
personally insulted by your by your condescending tone.  My intelligence
has been insulted repeatedly by your linguistic tricks.  I am outraged
on how you alter meaning of words to fit your agenda.  You are not my
mom and you don't get to tell me what and how to do things.

You also don't get to vote if I feel attacked by your comments.

Yes you have attacked OpenBSD for reasons that are beyond me.