On 2009-01-05, ppruett-lists <ppru...@webengr.com> wrote:

> So choices for those with older openbsd port of openldap with bdb flavor
> are:
> * don't upgrade ( bad choice)
> * upgrade to openbsd 4.4 or current using the official port and renter
> data storing in the obsolete backend ldbm (ughhh)
> * Or go ahead and make a port for openldap 2.4.13 for current openbsd  :(

Here's an untested tarball of an updated openldap port, split into
directories for 2.3 and 2.4: http://spacehopper.org/tmp/openldap.tgz

Done at p2k8 but I don't run ldap myself any more and haven't had much
incentive to setup a test environment. Please test and report back,
I think it would be useful to get this in.