Moving this to po...@. Reply-To/MFT set, please honour it.

On 2009/01/06 06:11, ppruett-lists wrote:
> > Here's an untested tarball of an updated openldap port, split into
> > directories for 2.3 and 2.4: http://spacehopper.org/tmp/openldap.tgz
>

> This issue has been kicked around for maybe two years, it has been on
> the misc list before,
> https://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/openbsd-misc/2007/5/20/149916/thread
>
> I think trying the port with packages 2.3.* and 2.4.* for openldap
> maybe a solution.
> test port at http://spacehopper.org/tmp/openldap.tgz
>
> On a AMD64 dual,
> So far it compiled and made the packages, after I uncommented the
> subpackage for 2.4 in the Makefile.
> (Did you leave # in front of 2.4 for a reason Stuart?)

Yes. The most important thing at first is to know that this
doesn't break 2.3. And actually now I think about it again, it's
going to cause problems for the 37 depending ports, we probably
need to install the libraries and headers into subdirectories
and change all those ports to pick up the right ones. *Ugh*.
Can anyone think of a better way I've missed?