I'm just not sure how you managed to inteprete openbsd to be a
democracy though.  Was there a flag on the front lawn saying this here
is a democratic country?

Shouldn't people who are interested in governance, like, you know, go
find out what the current governance structure is, before speaking out
of their as, or defend those who do?

Read up on how openbsd got started.  Theo was kicked out because
netbsd considered him too bothersome to deal with, as he would rip out
shitty code.  I wonder why openbsd only zero out of the box network
vulnerabilities for the longest time...  Maybe because someone has the
balls to call bad code, bad code.

And no documentation is considered a bug - we've all seen Theo rip
code out when he gets fed up of no docs.

How is any of these considered a "democracy"?  At best, this is
feudalism, where we have a king, a few trusted high level people, more
lower level people, and the rest of us are peons.

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk
"This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
-- Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.
"Securing an environment of Windows platforms from abuse - external or
internal - is akin to trying to install sprinklers in a fireworks
factory where smoking on the job is permitted."  -- Gene Spafford
learn french:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1G-3laJJP0&feature=related