David, I'm currently mobile and unable to track down the HCL for ESX/i
myself - thus my mentioning them to the original poster with what I
could remember off the top of my head about supported machines. If
that was an insufficient response then the OP is more than welcome to
ignore it. On the other hand, the OP could always say, "oh, ESXi HCL,
I wonder..." and google 'vmware esxi hardware compatibility'.

kmw

On 20/05/2009, David Talkington <dt...@flyingjoke.org> wrote:

--
Sent from my mobile device

To take from one, because it is thought that his own industry and that
of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others,
who, or whose fathers have not exercised equal industry and skill, is
to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, bthe
guarantee to every one of a free exercise of his industry, & the
fruits acquired by it.'