On Thu, 21 May 2009, Jason Dixon wrote:

No offense, but that's a terrible design.  Get yourself two inexpensive
systems (5501's are ok) and run them in a failover configuration.  You
have redundancy and the flexiblity to alternate between releases.
Without the headache of middleware patches, an unsupported
configuration, etc.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting

Jason has a very valid point, if you are making money from this endeavor
following the KISS principle is the path of least resistance.  Labor and
customer satisfaction have value.  Since I don't know your business model
I can't tell if you can absorb the cost of an extra piece of hardware up
front.  However I also can't tell if you can afford the extra cost of
labor to develop a system based upon the method you describe.

diana