I carefully looked the output of your audictl. This is mine for fully
working Sound Blaster Live Audio Card (including full duplex). Is that
what you have?

$ audioctl
name=SB Live!
version=0x07
config=emuxki
encodings=ulinear:8,mulaw:8*,alaw:8*,slinear:8*,slinear_le:16,\
ulinear_le:16*,slinear_be:16*,ulinear_be:16*
properties=full_duplex,mmap,independent
full_duplex=0
fullduplex=0
blocksize=8192
hiwat=8
lowat=6
output_muted=0
monitor_gain=0
mode=
play.rate=48000
play.channels=2
play.precision=16
play.encoding=slinear_le
play.gain=255
play.balance=32
play.port=0x0
play.avail_ports=0x0
play.seek=0
record.samples=0
record.eof=0
record.pause=0
record.error=0
record.waiting=0
record.open=0
record.active=0
record.buffer_size=65536
record.block_size=8192
record.errors=0

I am running 4.5/i386 stable with bsd.mp kernel. The only thing
I personally could notice is that your version is 0x00 and mine is
0x07. When did you purchase your Audio Card? I think that they are
monkeying with the chip-sets in the new cards and the driver might have
a problem.

Cheers,
Predrag