On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 10:24:16AM -0400, Chris Dukes wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:28:40AM +0300, Dexter Tomisson wrote:
> > http://www.trollaxor.com/2010/06/why-i-left-openbsd.html
>
> IHBT...
>
> There are those that use OpenBSD for every bit of their computing
> experience.  I do not even attempt to understand them.

Not using OpenBSD for most everything is a cop-out. Means when there are
problems, you don't think them.

As a user, it's your privilege. For actual developers that want to make
OpenBSD better, using it for most things is a good way to keep yourself
honest.

I find that my OS needs are such that OpenBSD is quite enough for a lot of
things... yes, including a desktop OS.