On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Ronald Bultje wrote:

> If people think that yuvdenoise and mpeg2enc are "more than ready" for a
> stable release, I'll package a 1.6.1.91... Else, I'll wait a few days
> longer. ;).

        yuvdenoise was a problem this past weekend on OS/X - but it is
        working now after I tracked down the problem and checked a fix
        in.

        mpeg2enc has a couple of buglets that Andrew is looking into
        (I frame only encoding is not working at the present time for
        example).

        It's good for a snapshot to get wider testing but perhaps it
        would be a good idea to wait until this weekend or early next
        week.