Hi,

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 22:53, Alexei Dets wrote:
> Can we expect a stable _release_ version anytime soon? Current CVS mjpegtools
> are FAR better than 1.6.1 but it is impossible to get it in the packaged form
> - all distributions are packaging the latest release... :-(((

Wink noted again. I was intending to do that shortly after releasing
1.6.1.90, but then both Andrew and Stefan made some large changes to
CVS, so I'm currently holding off until I'm sure that we're back to
"fully stable" again. Stable doesn't only mean that it doesn't crash,
but it means, too, that we've reached a state where the applications are
known to produce results that meet all our standards. And we've set
these pretty high in the past few years, I think.

If people think that yuvdenoise and mpeg2enc are "more than ready" for a
stable release, I'll package a 1.6.1.91... Else, I'll wait a few days
longer. ;).

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>