On 11 Nov 2003, Florin Andrei wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 06:14, Andrew Stevens wrote:
>
> > -f 8 -E -10 -q 6 -R 0 -I 0 -K tmpgenc
>
> Hmmm... I'm using 1.6.1.90 and i cannot find some options (-E, -10, -R)
> in the man page nor in the --help output.
>
> Are you using a recent CVS or something?

        You'd expect one of the primary developers to be running anything
        except the latest CVS version? <grin>

        The cvs version's the only thing I've run for years - it's rarely
        unstable or unbuildable and if that does happen it is fixed very
        quickly.

        Main feature that 1.6.1.90 brought to the party was the -K option
        and libquicktime (instead of the old/incompatible quicktime4linux)
        support.   Since then quite a few improvements have been made.