Some observations that I did make about .93 (haven't necessarily run all of these same
tests on .92, so I have no idea if this is 'different' from .92 or not, but it seems
odd to me):

1) Changing from -r 16 to -r 32 produced a larger .m2v file by about 3%.  I would have
thought it'd be smaller.  -r 24 seemed to produce the smallest file compared to -r 8,
-r 16 (which is understandable), and -r 32 (say what?)

2) Changing -4 2 to -4 3 produced a smaller file by about 2%, which also seems really
strange.  I would have thought the file size would have dropped with a lower -2 and -4
value (same happened when I upped -2 - file got smaller...)

-- Ray