Am Dienstag 14 Dezember 2004 18.33 schrieb Steven M. Schultz:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Michael Hanke wrote:
>
> > I tried to build the mjpegtools from CVS. Unfortunately, I could not run
> > autogen.sh successfully. The most important error:
> >
> > HAVE_PNG not defined in AM_CONDITIONAL
>
>       That looks like an automake related message.
>
>       Hmmm, I see in configure.ac a "HAVE_LIBPNG" but I do not see
>       "HAVE_PNG".
HAVE_PNG appears in configure.in. The stuff with HAVE_LIBPNG seems to be ok.
The resulting configure script finds the png libraries...

> > What is going wrong? I have installed libpng-devel.
>
>       What version of autoconf and automake are installed on the system?
I am using two different systems, SuSE 9.0 (Athlon/Pentium M) and SuSE 9.1
(P4).

These are the versions:
automake-1.8.3-23
autoconf-2.59-75
libtool-1.5.2-56
package libtool-libs is not installed

>       Steven Schultz

|  Michael Hanke                Royal Institute of Technology   |
|                               NADA                            |
|                               S-10044 Stockholm               |
|                               Sweden                          |
|  Visiting address:            Lindstedtsvaegen 3              |
|  Phone:                       + (46) (8) 790 6278             |
|  Fax:                         + (46) (8) 790 0930             |
|  Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |
|                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]|