Sorry, here is the command and its output, before actually starting the
recording (see -w):

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/media/video8/prove$ lavrec -v2 -t 3800 -U -w -d2 -q80
-fa %02d.avi
    INFO: [lavrec] Recording parameters:
    INFO: [lavrec] Output format:      AVI
    INFO: [lavrec] Input Source:       Auto detect

    INFO: [lavrec] Decimation:         2
    INFO: [lavrec] Quality:            80
    INFO: [lavrec] Recording time:     3800 sec
    INFO: [lavrec]
    INFO: [lavrec] MJPEG buffer size:  256 KB
    INFO: [lavrec] # of MJPEG buffers: 64
    INFO: [lavrec] Audio parameters:
    INFO: [lavrec] Audio sample size:           16 bit
    INFO: [lavrec] Audio sampling rate:         44100 Hz
    INFO: [lavrec] Audio is MONO
    INFO: [lavrec] Audio input recording level: Use mixer setting
    INFO: [lavrec] Level of correction for Audio/Video synchronization:
    INFO: [lavrec] Lost frame compensation and frame drop/insert
--DEBUG: [lavrec] Maximum size per file will be 1739 MB
    INFO: [lavrec] Using read(2) system call for capture
++ WARN: [lavrec] Unable to set negative priority for audio thread.
    INFO: [lavrec] Auto detecting input and norm ...
    INFO: [lavrec] Trying Composite ...
    INFO: [lavrec] Input present: PAL color
    INFO: [lavrec] Trying S-Video ...
    INFO: [lavrec] Input present: PAL color
**ERROR: [lavrec] Input signal on more thn one input source... exiting
Segmentation fault

I'm using Ubuntu Dapper with kernel 2.6.15-27-686 (I guess it has been
compiled with Ubuntu patches). With Breezy, I've been using on the very
first kernels, I'm not sure but it should have been 2.6.9 or similar.

Mjpegtool are 1.8.0, compiled from source with jpeg-mmx compiled from
source as well. There are some other issues I found with the new kernel,
like lots and lots of lost frames, colors fading outside object shapes
(they are more visible around small objects, in that case the result is
ugly), and finally the famous interlacing problem at -d1, that I never
had before.

Best regards.