Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
> Hallo
>
> Andrea Giuliano wrote:
>> Sorry, here is the command and its output, before actually starting the
>> recording (see -w):
>
> Does recording work when you select the input with the -i option ?

Yes, it does. I use "-i p", having just the two RCA jacks for video and
audio. "The recording works" just means that I can create movies, but
loosing thousands of frames I gave up for a while.

While waiting for your answer, I will try to follow your suggestion and
to compile the last sources from CVS, sounds like a good suggestion.

Best regards.