Hallo

> LML33 support seems to have died in recent 2.6 kernels and I appear to have
> lent someone my old Philips SAA7134 reference board which I used to use for
> Software-MJPEG capture (I used to work for Philips).
Hmm, have you tried loading each kernel module manual ?
Might be that the wrong module or option.

> Anyone got a recommendation for an inexpensive analog capture card that works
> well with mjpegtools?
If you want to buy a new card, you should follow Stevens recommendation.

If you want a zoran based card. You get your "new" card on ebay.de There
are a few offers ending this weekend.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]