The whole human-vs-extracted descriptions quality question could be fairly
easy to test I think:

- Pick, some number of articles at random.
- Run them through a description extraction script.
- Have a human describe the same articles with, say, the app interface I
demo'ed.

If nothing else this exercise could perhaps make what's thus far been a
wildly abstract discussion more concrete.