Of course, FF 3.1 includes querySelectorAll:

http://ejohn.org/blog/queryselectorall-in-firefox-31/

And in fact, there is a slight bug in Sizzle here, causing it to not
use that version when not sending in an explicit 2:nd argument:

    Sizzle("...", document)

The problem is here:

if ( document.querySelectorAll ) (function(){
    var oldSizzle = Sizzle;

    Sizzle = function(query, context, extra){
        if ( context === document ) {
            try {
                return makeArray(context.querySelectorAll(query));
            } catch(e){}
        }

        return oldSizzle(query, context, extra);
    };

    Sizzle.find = oldSizzle.find;
    Sizzle.filter = oldSizzle.filter;
})();