I don't follow the Sizzle development very closely, but I seem to
remember having seem some check-ins dealing with similar issues.

Perhaps the time is right now to just go ahead and merge the new
selector branch into the 1.5 trunk? With the appropriate updates from
the base Sizzle implementation of course.

Also, please note that the MochiKit Customizer assumes that each
module starts with a call to _deps and ends with a call to _export, so
please make sure that the new Selector module also follows that
pattern.

Cheers,

/Per