ok, so I had a real shitty weekend and I'm bored, so.....here. sorry if
you're all sick of these but....

<< NAME: meredith, but i prefer mer.

> SEX: girl.
>
> HOME: originially from an evil suburb 5 minutes outside of Philly, but now
I live in Boston.

> EYE COLOR:  green, but sometimes they look blueish.
>
> HAIR COLOR:  brown
>
> YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  friends, x-files, and every once in a while a
little rock and roll jeopardy. Will and Grace is pretty funny too.

> FAVORITE MAGAZINE? magnet, along with most other decent music mags and my
guilty pleasure: Cosmo. i love cosmo. great articles.

> FAVORITE SMELL:  i love the way boys smell. and home cooking. my parents
are great cooks.

> WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: regret, heartbreak, and loneliness.
>
> BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD:  i imagine it's falling in love. Till then, it's
being surrounded by people I love.

> FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: going to The Pill on friday nights
(brit pop club), drinking with my friends, watching movies, buying records,
relaxing.

> FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: um...i cant think of any soundtracks i dig off the top
of my head.

> WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE
>
> MORNING? what the hell is that crap???  (i always wake up to my neighbor
singing in the shower...bad stuff like mariah carey)

> DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS ? nah.
>
> ROLLER COASTERS-DEADLY OR EXCITING? i don't do roller coasters.
>

> PEN OR PENCIL?  Pen
>

> HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2
>

> FUTURE SON'S NAME? graham....elliott...tyler...i like those.
>

> FUTURE DAUGHTER'S NAME: jordan. but that psychic in jersey said I'll have
two boys, so....

> FAVORITE FOOD:  cheese. i love cheese.
>

> DO YOU GET ALONG WELL WITH YOUR PARENT(S): yes i do.
>

> CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: both.
>

> DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?  actually, i don't drive. I'm 20, but I hate cars.
Luckily, you don't need one to get around in boston.

> DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? no, just my blankie i've had since birth.
>

> WHAT TYPE OF CAR WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? yeah, i dont drive. ok.
>
> THUNDERSTORMS COOL OR SCARY? beautiful.
>

> IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?  oh, i
definitely have to agree with russ. without a doubt, a soulmate.

> FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC : um....my favorite drink is a nice plain shot of vodka
or a tom collins or a yeungling black and tan. my favorite alcoholic is my
friend gus.

> WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? taurus. and why the hell can't I find a virgo
guy? do they exist? i dont think so.

> WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POET? charles bukowski, leonard cohen....and of
course, most of the song-writers i like (tim kinsella, isaac brock, elliott
smith, etc.)

> DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? only when they are covered with cheese in
a baked potato. yum.

> GUYS~IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK, WOULD YOU
>
> GIVE IT?
>
> GIRLS-WOULD YOU EVER ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? just ask a random guy on the
street for his shirt? well, no because I like kind of skinny guys, and I like
the way they look in those tight tee shirts.  does that make any sense?

> IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? anything in the
music business would make me incredibly happy.

> IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
> IT BE?  that dark rich red that almost looks a bit purple. its nicer than
it sounds.

>IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? i'm getting the
chinese symbol for music on the back of my shoulder.

> HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?  i wish.
>

> WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM:  a lifesize speed racer, a modest mouse
poster, 2 built to spill posters, 2 elliott smith posters, photographs i
took, 3 beatles posters, dozens of james dean pictures, magazine picture of
elliott smith, pavement, and mercury rev, an Ash poster, a Say Anything
poster, a huge Morrissey poster, a Blur poster and my collection of black and
white postcards of people kissing.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? depends on my mood.

> WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE?I'm drinking the plain old iced tea kind now.
>

> FAVORITE MOVIE(S)?  say anything is the all time favorite, but i also like
bottlerocket, the princess bride, usual suspects, good will hunting,
swingers, rushmore, and all those good john huges movies.

> LEFTY OR RIGHTY? righty
>

> WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?  at the moment, im subleting an apartment for the
summer, so i sleep on a futon mattress. there is no *under the bed*.

> WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 25.
>

> WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?  eh, i dont like cars, like i said. but i generally
prefer big cars, like pathfinders.

> FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: i love ice hockey. my dad has had season tickets
for 26 years, so it's in my blood.

> SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON(S) WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: um...i dig the
name russ, and he obviously likes good music.

OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU SENT THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
 i'm only sending it to the people on the list, so I don't expect anyone
to....

> WHAT'S IN YOUR CD/TAPE PLAYER RIGHT NOW: on my record player is belle and
sebastian. in my CD player is promise ring, the hollies, the zombies. in my
tape player is the red house painters.

 >WOULD YOU JUMP ON A BOMB FOR A FRIEND? i'd like to say yes, but I feel like
I'd probably get scared and run the other way.

ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOUR EX'S? well, acquaintences is more like it.

> WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A TEENAGER RIGHT NOW? be nicer to those who
are different to you.