> > NAME: Amy
> >
> > SEX: Female
> >
> > HOME: Born in Wyoming. Grew up in Vernon, CT. Currently live in
Manchester, CT

> > EYE COLOR:  blue
> >
> > HAIR COLOR: blond
> >
> > YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  X-files, Simpsons, Felicity (*sigh* I know it's
cheesy, but what am I to do?)

> > FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Utne Reader, Magnet
> >
> > FAVORITE SMELL:  Satsuma
> >
> > WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:  a very bad upset tummy, a bladder
infection, ummm. and being lonely :(

> > BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: the newness of a relationship.
> >
> > FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: bicycling. printing pictures.
sleeping in. staying out late. drinking coffee @ bickfords and talking till
the wee hours.

> > FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: i don't have one
> >
> > WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE
> > MORNING? can I sleep 10 more minutes? Is my roommate out of the shower
yet?

> > DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS ? yes. especially when i read in the car.
blech.

> > ROLLER COASTERS-DEADLY OR EXCITING? Kind of exciting.
> >
> > PEN OR PENCIL? Depends. Pencil = Staedtler marsmicro. Pen = Pilot Gel
roller

> > HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2 and then the answering
maching picks up. I usually screen my calls.

> > FUTURE SON'S NAME? Oliver. Maybe Elliot
> >
> > FUTURE DAUGHTER'S NAME: I don't know. Maybe Lily.
> >
> > FAVORITE FOOD:  Chewy sprees, Mentos, reeses pieces, almost all ice
cream, ham, gorton's fish filets

> > DO YOU GET ALONG WELL WITH YOUR PARENT(S): that's a long story. usually.
> >
> > CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: both
> >
> > DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?  Very much, especially accompanied by good music.
> >
> > DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? Yes. Just one. This grey stuffed cat
that is beat to hell. His name is foo.

> > WHAT TYPE OF CAR WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? : big white '85 buick skylark. that
thing took quite the beating.

> > THUNDERSTORMS COOL OR SCARY? Cool
> >
> > IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?  Jane
Jacobs

> > FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC : lusty. that new hard lemonade is pretty good too. I
am not a fan of alcoholics though.

> > WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Libra
> >
> > WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POET? Maybe Allen Ginsberg.
> >
> > DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes, but I don't prefer them.
> >
> > GUYS~IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK, WOULD YOU
> > GIVE IT?
> > GIRLS-WOULD YOU EVER ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT?
> >Depends. Do I not have a shirt? Then I would have to say yes. But if it
is just a case of being cold I would say no.

> > IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Head Urban
Planner at DPZ. Principal of my own firm.

> > IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
> > IT BE?  A very light, white, blond.
> >
> >IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? None. I would
rather just get rid of the one I have.

> > HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?  Yes. Very much so.
> >
> > WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM:  a black and white signed photograph
of this group of pears. that's it.

> IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full of tang
> >
> > WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE? I guess I am not too knowledgeable on the
entire Snapple family. I don't know.

> > FAVORITE MOVIE(S)?  Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet.
> >
> > LEFTY OR RIGHTY? Righty
> >
> > WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?  a box of magazines and zines. a duffle bag. old
sheets. a bedside lamp that needs a bulb. and probably at this moment and
orange cat napping away.

> > WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 9 or 6. I like them equally.
> >
> > WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?  a shiny deep blue volvo. 4 doors. roof rack w/
my bicycle on top.

> > FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: hockey
> >
> > SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON(S) WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:
>  > Russ is a pretty smart guy.Good luck with the webbing business.
> >
> OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU SENT THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
ben. the only person whom never checks his email

> > WHAT'S IN YOUR CD/TAPE PLAYER RIGHT NOW: CD player = Halo Benders "God
don't make no junk". Tape player = Promise Ring/Joan of Arc Mix tape

>  >WOULD YOU JUMP ON A BOMB FOR A FRIEND? No. except ben. cause he's so
very smart that i would hate his smarts to go to waste.

> ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOUR EX'S? yes.
> >
> > WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A TEENAGER RIGHT NOW? Stop being such
slackers. get rid of that potty mouth. stop being so rude. show respect to
the people around you. stop irritating me so much.

> >READ THIS FORM AND WHEN YOUR DONE, ERASE WHAT THIS PERSON PUT  AND TYPE
IN YOUR OWN ANSWER! THEN SEND IT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW,  ESPECIALLY THE
PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU! THAT WAY THEY KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THEM!!