NAME: jes

 SEX: girlygirl

 HOME: a really bumfuck little town in mn (crosby,
it's right next to brainerd, the one in Fargo)

 EYE COLOR: bluey-green

 HAIR COLOR: dark brown

 YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  guilty pleasure: i'm
addicted  to 90210 reruns.

 FAVORITE MAGAZINE? in the dentist office i once read
 this magazine called "american cheerleader", it was
 pretty funny..

 FAVORITE SMELL: i've got this friend who sends me
stuff a lot and whenever i open the envelopes this
awesome awesome smell comes out, it's like sandalwood
oil and some other stuff, it's really nice.

 WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: rubbing cotton between
your teeth

 BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: when you know that someone
 cares about you. call me corny.

 FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: sleep, eat, if
 i'm lucky practice with my band that never gets to
practice, i like to be able to wait until like 3 or 4
to take a shower and get dressed.

 FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: i really like the pumpkins song
 on the singles soundtrack..

 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
 UP IN THE MORNING? i'm tired

 DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS ? really bad

 ROLLER COASTERS-DEADLY OR EXCITING? i like most of
 them

 PEN OR PENCIL?  i like pens if they're the nice kind
 and i like pencils if they're on nice paper.

 HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? i don't
 know, just however long it takes me to get there i
 guess.

 FUTURE SON'S NAME? sid

 FUTURE DAUGHTER'S NAME: sid, no i don't see kids in
my  future

 FAVORITE FOOD: pizza! what can i say, i'm such a
teenager.

 DO YOU GET ALONG WELL WITH YOUR PARENT(S): for the
 most part.

 CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: ick, neither

 DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE?  yeah except i've only got a
 permit so it's always with my mom

 DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS?  not anymore, but
 i've got a lot

 WHAT TYPE OF CAR WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? i had one of
those red and yellow playskool or fisher price or
whatever things.. i guess that's the closest i've
come..

 THUNDERSTORMS COOL OR SCARY? they're pretty cool
unless the power goes out

 IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO
 WOULD IT BE? i guess i'll have to go with the
soulmate answer, that would be nice.

 FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC: ooh.. i know quite a few and i
 love them all..

 WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? taurus

 WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POET? will oldham and and issac
 brock and dug

 DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? no way!

 IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT
 BE?  i'd really like do be some sort of animator. and
 i'd like to do sounds for cartoons too.

 IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT
 BE?  i guess i have dyed it every color i've wanted
 to. hmm. it'd be nice to dye it a color that doesn't
 come out in two weeks.

 IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT
 BE? the "takin care of business" tattoo that the guy
 in suburbia has! ahha, kidding. i don't want a
tattoo.

 HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
 no..

 WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM:  lots of drawings
 people have made me, some posters and photos and some
 other stuff.

 IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? the glass is
too  damn big.

 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE? lemonade

 FAVORITE MOVIE(S)?  ninja turtles, beetlejuice,
clockwork orange, wild at heart, trainspotting,
suburbia, shallow grave, chasing amy.

 LEFTY OR RIGHTY? righty

 WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? probably cat hair

 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? don't have one

 WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? um, i saw this relaly really
 nice brown el camino, all rusty and with a yellow
stripe. those cars are funny, i want one.

 FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: none

 SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON(S) WHO SENT THIS
 TO YOU: thanks for the mp3s!!!!!

 OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU SENT THIS TO, WHO IS LEAST
 LIKELY TO RESPOND?  probably him

 WHAT'S IN YOUR CD/TAPE PLAYER RIGHT NOW: tape player,
 downstairs is mathlete "teleport", in my room is
archers of loaf, "icky mettle", in my cd player is rex
 and the pedro the lion ep and granddaddy "under the
 western freeway" and in my record player is june of
44  "engine takes to water"

 WOULD YOU JUMP ON A BOMB FOR A FRIEND? that's
 kindof a descision i'd make in the heat of the moment
 or whatever, i couldn't say right now

 ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOUR EX'S? yep

 WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A TEENAGER RIGHT NOW?
 and pretending to be drunk is STUPID