well it was my list
i disagree
oh well
<< OK..S+E is a great album and whatnot and I know "rock critics" are all ooh
 ahh about it but there is no way in hell that is a better album than Crooked
 Rain Crooked Rain.  I listen to that album hundred million more than S+E
 It's so much better.  The music is so much better.  The lyrics are better.
 The artwork is better.  Jesus it just kicks the shit out of other Pavement
 shit.  I'm listening to this fucking album right now and I'm rocking out.
So
 if someone wants to enlighten me or whatever go ahead but I just have to say
 what the fuck.

 Matt